First and foremost, I would like to thank Yuvi for considering me worthy enough of this award! (What is your full name dear? I would love to know you better too!) Thank you ❤️
When I started this blog, I was sure that I will be strictly professional and will never post any blog award post (if I ever get one that is). But after being nominated for my first one, I think I can make an exception for just this one time!
This initiative is very supportive and encouraging for writers like us.
The Versatile Blogger Award features bloggers who love what they do and post interesting and quality content.
Rules for the nominations:
• Thank the person who nominated you.
• Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
• Share seven facts about yourself.
• Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
Seven facts about myself
1. I am an ambivert.
2. I have moderate OCD. (Though I am trying to control it!)
3. I overthink everything. (Every single thing and I am not kidding!)
4. I believe in the concept of Karma.
5. Due to my father’s job profile that transfers him every couple of years or so, I have had the privilege of living in 7 different cities so far. (And 2 countries)
6. I have a list of things that I’ve got to do before I die. (Any suggestions?)
7. I LOVE FOOD.
(Most likely, this will be the only award post that I put up, just so you know!)
Please do leave the link to your post if you decide to do this. I would like to know more about my fellow bloggers. Happy Blogging!